About Alessi Manufacturing
“Our commitment to tradition combined with our investment for the future within our industry has positioned our broad range of capabilities to become many of our Strengths.”
- Partnerships. Being true partners to our customers and a willingness to invest in our customers by helping them achieve their niche goals by being a source they can count on.
- Variety. We offer various product lines allowing us to reach diversified markets; Hispanic, Italian and everyday Traditional American. We have history and experience in creating and baking for these markets for decades.
- Adaptability. We are able to make immediate, strategic adjustments to meet the needs of the retail market and can act as an integral part of the in-store bakery and deli departments.
- Flexibility. Our manufacturing facility has the unique benefit of being able to step up efficiencies and offer creativity because we have both automation and hand finished capabilities.
- Capabilities. Product customization and recipe development have become a significant part of our business, serving customers ranging from small individual businesses to national retail chains and foodservice companies.
- SQF Certified
Analytical Testing (pH, Viscosity, Brix)
- HAACP (Hazard Analysis of Critical Control Points)
- Food Defense Program
- Registered Rapid Recall Exchange
- Employee Safety Training
- Safeline EZ Tec Metal Detection System
- 3rd Party Testing
- ATP Testing
- Custom Formulas
- Kosher Certified
- Contract / Co-Manufacturing
- Variety of Cut Sizes
- Individual Serving
- Bulk Variety or Straight Pack
- Flow Wrapping
- Specialty Packaging
research & development
- Food Science Expertise
- Superior Results
- 100,000 Square Foot Temperature Controlled Facility & Warehouse
- Maglock Secured Entrances
- Camera Surveillance Internal & External
- Five Acres of Expansion Land
- Private Label
- Custom Stencils
The Alessi Promise
Since 1912 Alessi Bakery has insisted that every product it produces delivers the highest quality possible. Our attention to detail and our unrelenting commitment to using only the finest ingredients available has transformed Alessi Bakery from a regional bakery to a national leader in the in-store bakery industry.
Please fill in the below form and one of our representatives will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
5202 Eagle Trail Drive. Tampa, Florida 33634