About Alessi Manufacturing
“Our commitment to tradition combined with our investment for the future within our industry has positioned our broad range of capabilities to become many of our Strengths.”
- Partnerships. Being true partners to our customers and a willingness to invest in our customers by helping them achieve their niche goals by being a source they can count on.
- Variety. We offer various product lines allowing us to reach diversified markets; Hispanic, Italian and everyday Traditional American. We have history and experience in creating and baking for these markets for decades.
- Adaptability. We are able to make immediate, strategic adjustments to meet the needs of the retail market and can act as an integral part of the in-store bakery and deli departments.
- Flexibility. Our manufacturing facility has the unique benefit of being able to step up efficiencies and offer creativity because we have both automation and hand finished capabilities.
- Capabilities. Product customization and recipe development have become a significant part of our business, serving customers ranging from small individual businesses to national retail chains and foodservice companies.
- SQF Certified
Analytical Testing (pH, Viscosity, Brix)
- HAACP (Hazard Analysis of Critical Control Points)
- Food Defense Program
- Registered Rapid Recall Exchange
- Employee Safety Training
- Safeline EZ Tec Metal Detection System
- 3rd Party Testing
- ATP Testing
- Custom Formulas
- Kosher Certified
- Contract / Co-Manufacturing
- Variety of Cut Sizes
- Individual Serving
- Bulk Variety or Straight Pack
- Flow Wrapping
- Specialty Packaging
research & development
- Food Science Expertise
- Superior Results
- 100,000 Square Foot Temperature Controlled Facility & Warehouse
- Maglock Secured Entrances
- Camera Surveillance Internal & External
- Five Acres of Expansion Land
- Private Label
- Custom Stencils
Please fill in the below form and one of our representatives will get in touch with you as soon as possible.